Running your own payroll can be both time consuming and complicated and it can divert resources from the core activities of your business. Employing staff can be a daunting prospect and it is made more difficult with ever changing legislation and the implications of Auto Enrolment Pensions. We can help from the very start by setting up your payroll scheme to suit your needs or by taking your existing payroll under our care.
Our payroll department is able to provide a comprehensive and confidential payroll service at a fixed cost, irrespective of the size or complexity of your business. We can fully support the following payroll functions for your business:
- Prepare weekly, fortnightly or monthly payrolls for your business which includes the preparation of payslips for your employees and summaries and analyses of staff costs in a format to suit your business needs.
- Process all starters and leavers within your business and provide documentation and P45’s as needed.
- Administer PAYE, national insurance and all statutory payments.
- Offer guidance in setting up pension schemes to meet Auto Enrolment regulations including the submission of declarations to The Pension Regulator.
- Monitor pension eligibility of your staff, enrol new members as required and ensure appropriate pension deductions are made in line with legislation.
- Assist in the submission and payment of pension contributions to the pension provider.
- Electronically submit your payroll data at each pay run in accordance with HMRC Real Time Information requirements.
- Complete and submit the statutory end of year forms and return, providing P60’s for your employees.
- Operation of the Construction Industry Scheme including verifying subcontractors, calculating CIS deductions, submitting the monthly online return and providing subcontractor payslips.
- Electronically submit your year-end return to HMRC.
We prepare payroll for many clients and have the systems and software in place to cope with all requirements. If we don’t currently prepare your payroll and you are not sure where to start then please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to assist you or take the pressure off by taking over your payroll function for you.