Job Vacancy – Full Time Accountant
The ideal candidate will be towards the end of their AAT studies (AAT Level 3 or level 4) or will have commenced their ACA/ACCA studies and have at least 12 months experience gained within a general practice accountancy firm.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing firm of accountants who have a wide client portfolio that reaches across the Staffordshire area and further.
Working within a supportive accountancy firm where full study support and mentoring will be provided this is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Junior Accountant to further their career within a growing accountancy firm.
If you do not wish to progress any further in your career, the position may also be applicable to the right candidate that has at least 3-5 years’ experience in a practice environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Assisting with tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Dealing with any client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assisting Semi Senior/Senior Accountants with day-to-day tasks
- Assisting in the management of client files
- Liaise with clients by telephone, email and letters as necessary
- Able to use accounting software’s (eg. Quickbooks, Sage, Xero)
- Computer literate with Excel and Microsoft Word
- Great communication skills and being able to engage with clients on accounting queries
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Able to understand new legislation easily and quickly
- Maintain confidentiality of personal client data
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Client referral scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rate for PAYE (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to earn an extra day’s holiday for every year worked up to the maximum of 5 days
- Flexible working
- Auto enrolment on work place pension
- A fun, friendly and supportive environment
- Annual team building social days
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Please email your CV to Tom@wynniatt-huseyltd.com